Plugshare now lists (My Addition) a total of 16,198 Stations
They use dynamic tracking to add new - and remove redundant, or test stations, but for those that are dropped, or removed, it is done manually, so simply adding in the new additions - does not equal the total numbers, and sometimes - new additions are listed - but need to have their duplicate entries purged. They List 16,220 Stations. I have not listed all duplicate stations and they may not have purged them yet.
The additions tracked are:
- New Public Chargers Added = 8
- New Restricted Stations added = 0
- New Photos Added = 37
- New Home Stations Shared = 5
Special thanks to scott, NEMA 14, Tesla HPWC - Model S (Dyke, VA), Jason, Wall Outlet (Columbus, OH), Neilesh, EV Plug (Washington, DC), Yamato Rehab, EV Plug (Boca Raton, FL), for sharing their Home stations access with us today!
- Fraser Valley Regional District (Firehall), EV Plug, Chilliwack, BC
- Guildford Condo, EV Plug, Surrey, BC
- Kohl's, #1264, EV Plug, Milton, GA
- Walmart, Wall Outlets, Goderich, ON
- Port Albert - Convenience Store, Wall Outlet, Port Albert, ON
- Mitchel's Farm, Wall Outlet (eBikes Only), Saanichton , BC
- Safeway, Wall Outlets, Sidney, BC
- Band Shell by Fish Market, Wall Plugs (eBikes Only), Sidney, BC