Plugshare lists a total of 16,375 Stations
They use dynamic tracking to add new - and remove redundant, or test stations, but for those that are dropped, or removed, it is done manually, so simply adding in the new additions - does not equal the total numbers, and sometimes - new additions are listed - but need to have their duplicate entries purged. My count is 16,308 Stations. I have not listed all duplicate stations and they may not have purged them yet. I may have counted 1 as a count for one listing - but it might represent multiple chargers, hence some of the differences.
The additions tracked are:
- New Public Chargers Added = 9
- New Restricted Stations added = 0
- New Photos Added = 24
- New Home Stations Shared = 3
Special thanks to WindPowered, EV Plug (Vestal, NY), Rod, Wall Plug + NEMA 14 + Tesla HPC (Evergreen, CO), and John & Sheri, Wall Plug + L1 EV Plug (Portland, OR), for sharing their Home stations access with us today!
Looks like British Columbia (BC) Lead the growth today - with 4 Station Points.
- Monical's Pizza, Watseka, IL - NEMA Plug
- Loblaws Parking Lot, Port Credit, ON - EV Plug
- The Towers Wildwood Plaza, Atlanta, GA - EV Plug
- Hope and District Recreation Centre, Hope, BC - EV Plug x2
- Carl's Jr, Los Angeles, CA - EV Plug x2, $
- UBC University Services Building, Vancouver, BC - EV Plug x10
- Thunderbirds Parkade, Vancouver, BC - EV Plug x8
- Kitchen Associates, Inc., Sterling, MA - EV Plug
- Morro Bay Chamber of Commerce, Morrow Bay, CA - EV Plug + Wall Plug