Over the last 24 hours - there have been 3 New Public Chargers (plus 3 Restricted Charger) added to the PlugShare network, plus 28 New Photos, and 6 New home stations being shared.
Plugshare is now tracking 15,752 Total Stations!
(At 3:18 PM today it was one less! See the Screen capture at the bottom of this post)
The additions tracked are:
- New Public Chargers Added = 3
- New Restricted Stations added = 3
- New Photos Added = 28
- New Home Stations Shared = 6
Special thanks to Mike, Geoffrey B., H and G, Darren, John, Ray, for sharing their Home stations access with us today!
- Harrah's Lake Tahoe, NV
- Fresh St. Market, West Vancouver, BC
- Home Depot, ebikes Only
- MontBleu Resort Casino, & Spa, Stateline, NV
- Experian HQ Parking Structure, Costa Mesa, CA
- Triton Stone Group, Ft. Myers, FL
New EV Charging Systems To Improve Electrical Grid Stability.
AeroVironment, Inc. and the United States Department of Energy’s Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) announced March 6 a commercial license agreement for a technology that supports widespread adoption of plug-in electric vehicles (PEVs) by helping to stabilize the electrical grid.
At 3:18 PM today - I took this screen Capture of the PlugShare App Tally on my Android Phone
(Added in on July 3rd, 2013):