Plugshare is now tracking 15,533 Total Stations!
The additions tracked are:
- New Public Chargers Added = 17
- New Restricted Stations added = 1
- New Photos Added = 26
- New Home Stations Shared = 3
Special thanks to Dana, Dan, & Steve, for sharing their Home stations access with us today!
- Fairmont Hot Springs, Anaconda MT
- Providence Train Station Garage
- Mitchell Cycle Inc., Mitchell, ON
- Pappas Bros Steakhouse, Houston, TX
- Houston Transtar, Houston, TX
- Memorial Park - Tennis Center, Houston, TX
- Mohegan Sun, Montville, CT
- Ampco Parking, Houston, TX
- McKinney Parking Garage, Houston, TX
- eVgo - 4 Houston Center, Houston, TX
- Central Parking, Houston, TX
- Houston Heights Library, Houston, TX
- 3300 Main, City of Houston, TX
- eVgo - Houston Pavilions, Houston, TX
- Staples, Indianapolis, IN
- Winters Community Center, Winters, CA
- Northeast Utilities, Windsor, CT
(3)(a) It is unlawful for a person to stop, stand, or park a vehicle that is not capable of using an electrical recharging station within any parking space specifically designated for charging an electric vehicle.
(b) If a law enforcement officer finds a motor vehicle in violation of this subsection, the officer or specialist shall charge the operator or other person in charge of the vehicle in violation with a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as provided in s. 316.008(4) or s. 318.18.
Another Suggestion for areas where such or similar laws exist - Post the Phone Number of the Local Police Establishment on the listing in PlugShare, and make up a Sticker / Sign of the same parking control content and Post it at your local Public EV charging Point!
Living in Vancouver, B.C.? - Have a Business there? Want to offer EV Charging? Check this out - "Electric Vehicle Charging Station Incentive Program - Get Your Customers Charged Up with up to $4000 off an EV charging station.
Metro Vancouver is pre-qualifying up to 75 eligible businesses and non-profit organizations to host an electric vehicle charging station as part of the Provincial Community Charging Infrastructure Fund (CCI)."
Along the lines of the above incentive information - here are some of B.C.'s Current Goals in this direction, as Business Vancouver shares "Province announces second phase of electric vehicle charging stations", which states "A total of 570 charging stations are expected to be installed under the program by March 31, 2013."
Victoria B.C. Times Colonist shares "10 electric-car charging stations planned" (For Victoria)
Electric vehicle rebate program under-subscribed - "
Bloomberg News shares "Brazil May Require Electric-Vehicle Charging Stations Next Year"
In any case - you can see there is definite Infrastructure Growth - both currently - and planned!