Plugshare now lists (Their Numbers) a total of 16,041 Stations
They use dynamic tracking to both add new - and remove redundant, or test stations that are dropped, so simply adding in the new additions - does not equal the total numbers, and sometimes - new additions are listed - but need to have duplicate entries purged.
The additions tracked are:
- New Public Chargers Added = 13
- New Restricted Stations added = 0
- New Photos Added = 98
- New Home Stations Shared = 7
Special thanks to Glen (North Beach, MD), Ric (Philadelphia, PA), Tom E (Model S Owner, Sacramento, CA), Mike S (Los Angeles, Accidental Public Listing), Christopher (Grove City, OH), Derek (Minneapolis, MN), Juan (Portland, OR), for sharing their Home stations access with us today!
- Cambie Community Centre, Richmond BC
- HESPV, Hackensack NJ - Maybe (Or, Victoria, BC - to be determined)
- Bakersfield Palms RV Park, Bakersfield, CA
- Wayzata Nissan, Wayzata, MN
- Walser Nissan, Burnsville, MN
- Trilliums Place Charging Station, Raleigh, NC
- Tom and Jerry's, Dekalb, IL
- Waterloo Nissan, Waterloo, ON
- SC Leaf 1, Gilbert, SC
- Block 19 Municipal Ramp, Saint Paul, MN
- Serra Chevrolet, Southfield, MI
- Showboat Casino Garage, Atlantic City, NJ
- Alan, Witchita, KS (Maybe Should be a Private Station)
CarCharging Group Inc, a leading US provider of convenient electric vehicle (EV) charging services, announced last week its intent to acquire EVPass LLC, a company which specializes in building destination and location networks for...(More)
Portland-based OpConnect will take over the 77 Hawaii charging stations operated by Better Place and replace them with OpConnect units, officials from the two companies said in a news release.
OpConnect operates 18 EV charging stations around the country, including two on Maui. Most of its mainland stations are installed...(More)
The project has been divided into two phases. The first with 2.4 MW has already been concluded. A second one with 1.5 MW is currently under construction. The modules are being placed on a roof area over 50,000 m2 (60,000 yd2) and it is being developed in towns all...(More)
The 270 MW project, located in Southwestern Ontario, will generate enough energy for up to 100,000 Canadian homes.
The SWT-2.3-101 wind turbines to be used have a power rating of 2.3 MW each and a rotor diameter of 101 meters. Installation of the wind turbines at the South Kent project is scheduled to begin...(More)
Here a Kilowatt (kW), there a Megawatt (mW), everywhere a GigaWatt (GW), and before you know it - the grid is steadily reducing Coal Use, and Plug-in Electric Cars become the Floating Energy Storage inventory with Vehicle to Grid (V2G) applications growing. There are three different versions of the vehicle-to-grid concept, a distributed generation system, a distributed battery storage system, and a small renewable energy power station.