Plugshare lists a total of 16,414 Stations
They use dynamic tracking to add new - and remove redundant, or test stations, but for those that are dropped, or removed, it is done manually, so simply adding in the new additions - does not equal the total numbers, and sometimes - new additions are listed - but need to have their duplicate entries purged. My count is 16,334 Stations. I have not listed all duplicate stations and they may not have purged them yet. I may have counted 1 as a count for one listing - but it might represent multiple chargers, hence some of the differences.
The additions tracked are:
- New Public Chargers Added = 23
- New Restricted Stations added = 0
- New Photos Added = 28
- New Home Stations Shared = 3
Special thanks to Keith Henderson, EV Plug @ 120V (Arnold, MO), Roy, EV Plug + Wall Outlet (Temperance Vale, NB), and Adrian & Teresa Russell-Falla R, Wall Outlet (Portland, OR), for sharing their Home stations access with us today!
- Best Western Plus, Revelstoke, BC (#2) - EV Plug
- Canada Education Park, Chilliwack, B.C. - 8X 120V
- Canada Education Park, Chilliwack, BC - 8X 120V (New Duplcate)
- Stanford Shopping Mall Garage, Palo Alto, CA - EV Plug
- Peachy Airport Parking, Atlanta, GA - Wall Plug
- Lane District Park & Ride, Veneta, OR - EV Plug + CHAdeMO**
- LIRR South parking garage by crossover bridge, New York, NY - EV Plug
- Roosevelt field mall multilevel lot by Nordstroms, Garden City, NY - EV Plug
- Dynamic Sealing Technologies, Inc., Andover, MN - EV Plug
- Lions Gate Hospital, North Vancouver, BC - EV Plug
- Carl's Jr, El Segundo, CA - EV Plug, $
- Carl's Jr, Downey, CA - EV Plug, $
- Carl's Jr, Torrence, CA - EV Plug, $
- VTA - River Oaks, San Jose, CA - EV Plug + Wall Plug
- BAT Garage, Brockton, MA - EV Plug
- Ogallala Police Department, Ogallala, NE - EV Plug + Wall Plug
- Bill Hood Nissan, Hammond, LA - EV Plug
- Metro Lighting, Chesterfield, MO - EV Plug
- Metro Lighting, Brentwood, MO - EV Plug
- Fuente de las CIBELES, Mexico City, Mexico - ABB CHAdeMO**
- Blanca RV Park, Blanca, CO - NEMA 14-50
- Bloom Energy, Sunnyvale, CA - EV Plug x3
- 1000 San Mateo Ave., San Bruno, CA - Wall Plug
Elon Musk Confirms Smaller Tesla in $30,000 Range After Model X. If you’re thinking that you’d love to have a Tesla Model S, but it’s just too expensive, we have some good news. Elon Musk, one of the cofounders of Tesla Motors and the CEO of the company, said over Twitter that a smaller car is on the way in about three to four years that will cost in the neighborhood of $30,000 at today’s prices. He said that it will have a greater than 200-mile range.(MORE)
Green Fleet Roundup: EV Chargers from ABB and Fuji, US Hybrid Market, Apps for Vehicles. ABB has launched its Terra SmartConnect 20kW DC fast charger with delivery in North and South America in the second quarter. Initial shipments will support the CHAdeMO fast-charging standard, with SAE / Combined Charging System units available later this year. The charger is designed for commercial and office areas. It will fully replenish an electric car in 120 minutes, and take the battery of currently available EVs from 30 percent to 80 percent in less than half an hour, the company said.
Fuji Electric Corp. of America announced the beginning of production of its UL-Certified DC Quick Chargers for Electric Vehicles, with March seeing the first production units shipping out of Milpitas, Calif. The manufacturer’s fourth-generation 25kW DC fast charger is built to the CHAdeMO specification and allows EV owners to charge their vehicles in under...(MORE) (These are examples of the new - Low Power DC Quick Charge Units, More Affordable for Installation and operation.)
Global Sales of Mitsubishi i-MiEV Exceed 33,000 Units; EV Enters Malaysia as Country’s First Production Electric Vehicle.
Down, but not out of the race.
Sales of the Nissan LEAF exceeded 50,000 units on the global level back in January 2013, cementing the LEAF’s place in history as the best-selling electric vehicle of all time, but Mitsubishi Motors is still trying valiantly to catch up and to perhaps regain the title.
Mitsubishi recently announced that global sales of its i-MiEV surpassed 33,000 units, which puts the tiny electric squarely in second place, but still...(More)