Plugshare lists a total of 16,360 Stations
They use dynamic tracking to add new - and remove redundant, or test stations, but for those that are dropped, or removed, it is done manually, so simply adding in the new additions - does not equal the total numbers, and sometimes - new additions are listed - but need to have their duplicate entries purged. My count is 16,296 Stations. I have not listed all duplicate stations and they may not have purged them yet. I may have counted 1 as a count for one listing - but it might represent multiple chargers, hence some of the differences.
The additions tracked are:
- New Public Chargers Added = 13
- New Restricted Stations added = 1
- New Photos Added = 41
- New Home Stations Shared = 4
Special thanks to Adam, Wall Plug + 240V (Columbus, OH), Kevin, Tesla HPWC + NEMA 14 (Phoenix, AZ), Steve, Wall Plug (Kendallville, IN), and Airportguy, EV Plug (Waterloo, ON), for sharing their Home stations access with us today!
Looks like California and Texas are in a Tie today with 4 new stations each (Unless we count the Restricted one - then CA Leads)!
- Tesla Superchargers, Lebec, CA
- Malvern, Lancater, NH
- Wheatberries Bakery, Gibsons, BC
- Wheatberries Bakery-Duplicate?
- Egmont Heritage Centre, Egmont, BC
- Enloe Medical Center, Chico, CA
- 3003 JFK Parking Lot, Philadelphia, PA
- YMCA - Town North #75, Dallas, TX
- Twin Peaks Houston - 290, Houston, TX
- YMCA Lake Highlands #37, Dallas, TX
- Ripley House on Navigation, Houston, TX
- Carl's Jr, Los Angeles, CA
- Los Altos South Parking Plaza #3, Los Altos, CA
- Toyota Technical Center, Gardena, CA